Whether to support clients or internal users, versaSRS is a packaged application enabling organisations to quickly and effectively deploy comprehensive Service, Incident, Configuration and Service Level Management processes with a minimum investment in infrastructure.
Based on the ITIL service management system (IT Infrastructure Library), and built using the Microsoft .NET Framework, versaSRS provides a flexible and scalable solution for managing service requests or case management processes and providing cost effective solutions to end users and customers.
What makes versaSRS stand out from the crowd is its unique 'look and feel'. versaSRS has been designed to look, behave and work as a desktop application, providing the benefits of an intuitive interface but delivered via a browser, making it perfect for a cloud software solution (SAAS).
Unlike other products on the market which use a single web page to deliver content, versaSRS has been developed with a multi-document interface that simulates a Windows environment providing a rich desktop style user experience, similar to familiar Microsoft Office products.
Benefits for your Customers
- Your customers are always kept informed
throughout the duration of the call, through the use of email
notifications or by using the Client Access Portal.
- Customers can easily log a call via email or
by using the Client Access Portal.
- No client software is needed! With their web
browser they can log in and check the status of their calls, log new
calls, or search the Knowledge Base.
- versaSRS automatically completes the
Client Details components of the call and completes most of the form for
- Unique call numbers are assigned to each call
for complete referencing.
- Customers can re-open closed calls. This
option can be turned off by use of system settings.
- Customers can quickly and easily search and
browse the Knowledge Base to find answers to common issues, allowing for
complete self service, and possibly removing the need to log a call to
the help desk.
- File attachments can be attached to calls.
- Customers can use a PDA or Smartphone to log
Benefits for your Technicians*
- Technicians are emailed when a new call has
been added to the help desk, &/or when assigned to them.
- Incoming calls via email, or manually logged
calls, can be automatically assigned to a System Operator.
- Priorities, which drive due dates, can be set
to reflect your needs.
- Technicians can quickly and easily log a call
using Pre-defined Call Templates.
- Technicians can quickly and easily attach
Custom Created Forms to a call, to capture additional business related
- Technicians can quickly and easily create
Tasks/Work Orders against a call using pre-defined Templates.
- Full audit log capabilities, ensuring that
every change, update or task against a call is logged.
- Calls can easily be re-assigned to different
Technicians throughout the workflow of the call.
- Calls can be searched and reported against
quickly and easily.
- Closing or modifying a call can launch an
email update to the customer automatically, informing them of the
- Calls that are closed are Date, Time and
System Operator stamped for audit history recording and reporting.
- All correspondence between Technicians and
customers is easily viewed allowing all Technicians across your company
to view the workflow of the call.
- Call History view allows for full viewing of
the complete call details in one concise view.
- Call solutions can easily be converted to
Knowledge Base articles.
- Searchable Knowledge Base tool allowing
Technicians to draw from a library of authored articles, FAQ's or common
answers to issues, which can then be directly pasted into email
correspondence to the customer or recorded against the call.
- Calls are listed and displayed visually using
colors to allow Technicians the ability to see which calls are
approaching due dates.
- Technicians can log into the system from
anywhere in the world through the web browser.
- Ability to apply Keys/Categories to calls for
easy call logging and to help narrow down the problem.
- "MY Calls" view allows Technicians to view
calls that they are responsible for.
- Time Worked & Billing tracking recordable
against each call, allowing for reporting and invoicing customers as
- Technicians can use a PDA or Smartphone to log
& manage calls*
Benefits for your Company
- Single Centralized Repository for all your
Help Desk and Customer information, all in one place - keeping your
- Don't have a Document Management System? -
versaSRS includes a DMS out-of-the-box.
- versaSRS will increase your level of
customer support and therefore customer satisfaction.
- versaSRS contains all the abilities
and modules you would expect of an Enterprise Level Solution, without
the Huge Price Tag.
- versaSRS has fantastic ROI, meaning
that it will pay for itself in no time as you will be keeping your
customers happy, and you'll gain more customers.
- Allows you to hire remote technicians as they
do not need to be onsite and call log in from anywhere in the world.
- Completely automates a majority of the email
process, allowing your Technicians the time to actually resolve problems
quicker and more efficiently.
- Greatly reduces unnecessary incoming calls -
your customers will have the tools to help them self-serve and find
their answers using the Client Access Portal.
- Effectively report on all outcomes of your
Technicians as well as the operations as a whole.
- Allows you to sell help desk requests and
services in quantities by utilization of in-built Billing and Time
- Fast and Easy to Install and Implement -
installed only on the Server, therefore no roll-out required across your
- Viewing of calls/issues/cases only by those
staff that have been given access rights, therefore providing security
- With versaSRS' intuitive design and
usability, no expensive training is needed for your company.
- Saves your company Time and Money.
- Improves the level of Staff Control.
- Ease of Access 24/7.
- Helps reduce Customer Support Costs
- Increases User Satisfaction.
- Build a Corporate Knowledge Base allowing for
- Improve Communication Between Your Company and
Your Customer and/or Employees.
* Conditions Apply. Available Features and Modules are dependent on which
Edition of versaSRS is installed.
To compare versaSRS Editions, please read the